Suicide has no relation to any particular person. You may read such news on the day that family members collectively committed suicide or some person attempted suicide. So let’s understand what the reasons for suicide are and what is the solution to such a serious problem?
Firstly, let’s understand what are the common symptoms appear in a person before commit suicide!
These warning signs indicate that a person may be in danger and need immediate help.
- Talking about the desire to die or kill oneself
- Find a way to kill me
- Talking down
- Talk of the burden on others
- Increased use of alcohol or drugs
- To be worried, excited, or careless
- Sleeping too little or too much
- felt out
- Rage or talk of revenge
- Excessive mood swings
Serotonin is a type of brain chemical (neurotransmitters) that are linked to moods, anxiety, and impulses. Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) and serotonin levels in the brain of a suicidal person are found to be lower than normal.
Let’s see the reasons for suicide may be personal, social, or economic. Below are some of the main suicidal reasons-
Current reasons to commit suicide among the young generation
We hear mostly these days young generation teenagers are mostly committed suicide. Thoughts of suicide start coming when the person feels that they are no longer able to face this (some) serious situation. Such a situation can arise due to money problems, the death of a loved one, a broken relationship, or fatal illness.
The most common situations or life events that can cause suicidal thoughts to include bereavement, sexual abuse, financial problems, remorse (remorse), any type of rejection, relationship breakdown, and unemployment, etc.
Many people attempt suicide affect that they don’t want to die, but often they want to end their pain (emotional or physical).
The biggest reason for this is depression. In today’s busy life, the person does not get things according to his wish, then they become a victim of depression. If it is not treated at the right time, this depression increases so much that it can also result in suicide. This state of depression is one of the causes of suicide.
Drug use has also been reported as a cause of suicide among adolescents. In addition to any other drug addiction such as cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine, opioid (oxycodone, morphine, hydrocodone, and methadone, etc.), and other narcotics. People become more impulsive when consuming alcohol or drugs. In such a situation, they can attempt suicide without any conscious attempt. Unfortunately, during suicide, most attempts to commit suicide are made.
Certain types of over-the-counter or medicines prescribed by doctors can also cause feelings of suicide in a person. If you are taking any type of medicine that is causing such symptoms in you, then do not delay in telling the doctor about it.
Few suggestions for small changes in your life:
- Some suggestions need to be implemented at the physical, mental level to avoid thoughts of suicide, like-
- For this, it is vital to sleep on time and get up at a certain time.
- Exercise regularly and eat a balanced nutritious diet.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Spend time with family. Share your words with them. Likewise, take time out for your loved ones and friends.
- Also, include meditation and yoga in your daily routine.
- Develop a hobby.
- Listen to music or participate in sports-related activities.
- Do not think too much about the problem and think about its solution. With such thinking, you can solve the problem by looking at it positively.
- Contact your doctor for more information.
Keeping in mind the small things mentioned above, any negative ideology can be avoided and may feel you better.